Sunday, May 7, 2017

PTI MIM

Happy Sunday, blogging friends!
Here is my card for the PTI Make it Monday challenge (nothing like coming in just under the wire). I had this started fairly early, but it's been a super busy week at work... you know how it is sometimes...


I used watercolor paper instead of regular cardstock and what a difference it makes when doing a watercolor wash! I like how the metallic copper and blue came together. My dad had a VW Bug, so of course the car is stamped in his bug's color (aqua).
Here are the PTI products that I used:


Enjoy the Ride stamp set

Enjoy the Ride die
Aqua Mist ink
Paper Basics - Kraft cardstock
Paper Basics - Vintage Cream cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just lovely! Perfect watercolor background to go with the car and an ideal father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A WONDERFUL FATHER'S DAY CARD! Yep, it's ALMOST HERE! LOL FABULOUS JOB on your Card! SUPER WATER COLOR WASH! ;)

    ReplyDelete