Saturday, July 19, 2014

July Card Kit Reveal

Welcome to the Club Mojo July card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.

It's time for our Club reveal, and this month's card kit was put together by Niki!

I'm in the middle of redecorating the house, so I only had time for one card this month. I still have a lot of this gorgeous kit left over, and plan to make more. I used a great sketch from Sktech N' Dies as my inspiration:



And here is my card!





I'm going to enter this card in the latest Sketch N' Dies challenge.
Have a great weekend, all!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the kit. I have not even had a chance to play with it. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Joni!! Such a PRETTY card!! YEAH for joining the SND challenge!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete