Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adventures in Decorating - week 5.5

Caroline ordered us some new samples. YIKES!!! Look at all those colors! My top three and Cheryl's top three are the same (the ones with the stars), but how to pick which one? This is a tough decision! I don't know how to pick! Oh, the STRESS!!!



The light beiges are so much the same that I don't think we can go wrong with either....



The darker beiges is another story... I don't like either of them. The hunt for dark beige continues.



Want to know a nice thing about this paint from Dunn-Edwards? It cleans up very easy! Want to know how I know that?



When I got home from work, I ran over the poster board... It cleaned right up with a wet cloth, YAY! ;oD

1 comment:

  1. OK. Here is my opinion...the colored one I like the best is the bottom right. It is the only one in that column with a star. As for the beige, I like the top one the best. The beige on the top looks like it has a strong yellow tint to it. Therefore, I like the one on the bottom the best. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you pick.

    ReplyDelete