Monday, July 7, 2014

Adventures in Decorating - Week 3.5

Next up we have blinds....

Here are the choices that the designer pulled together for our collection (checkout those paint colors... they look a little scary to me) :bug eyes:



We want to put the same blinds in the kitchen, since the rooms flow together. Right now the kitchen has no blinds (I've been meaning to get some for the last three years o-O ) Here is what they look like in the kitchen:



And here are what they all look like with the light shining through them.



I think I like the one on the left the best, but I need to see them all in person.
Which one do you like?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one on the left too! I really like the look with the light shining through it. I also like the one that is second from the right. It is really light, so it would depend on the feel you are going after.

    ReplyDelete