Saturday, July 6, 2013

Finally!

I started peeling the wallpaper out of my bedroom when I was pregnant with Cheryl. I stopped in the middle because my water broke and Cheryl was born. Now, 23 YEARS later, Chris offered to help me finish. Here is our project...



We start by peeling off the vinyl:





Then we need to remove the paper backing. What a long messy process that was:



We had 3 walls to strip. We have vaulted ceilings in the bedroom and at least we finished the tall wall and half of the slanted wall, in 4 hours.



Chris is a BIG help! WOWee that guy worked hard today, and that was after we did a 10.5 mile bike ride. I treated him to a Hawaiian salmon dinner afterwards. The last full wall has a sliding glass door in it, so I'm hoping it will go fast:



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That is such a pain in the butt job. Looks like you are really making progress though. I can't wait to see the end product.

    ReplyDelete