Saturday, February 9, 2013

PTI 6th Anniversary Celebration

This month I've been following the PTI Anniversary Celebration. I didn't have much time to join any of the challenges... up until NOW! We were supposed to find a photo on pinterest that inspires us to create a gift packaging project. I have lots of gift boxes pinned on pinterest, and I picked a very unusual one to share.

It all starts with....


Cut it up so that it looks like this:


There is a lot of room in there for a gift. I'm thinking of making these to give cookies to the neighbors next Christmas.


I used PTI product of course... the card you can see inside used the Heart-2-Heart #5 Mini Stamp Setand the Fillable Frames #4 Mini Stamp Set.


The label that I used for the packaging is from the Mat Stack 1 Collection Stamp Set and the 2011 Birthday Tags Stamp Set.


If you want to make one for yourself, here is the link on pinterest for the milk container box:
https://www.papertreyink.com/stamps/2011-birthday-tags-stamp-set/

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: