Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning Photos...

I said that I would post my Christmas pictures before New Years, so here I go! It's still 8pm on New Year's Eve, so I MADE IT! YAHOO!!!

LOOK!!! Santa was here!


Jena enjoyed herself too!


BTW, we had another visitor with us Christmas morning. Did you see her in the photo of Chris? Merry Christmas, Lita!


After a morning at home, we headed over to Grandma and Papa's house and started all over again!


Merry Christmas! Have a safe New Year's Eve!


It's been a very exhausting day...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your family photo is so nice. The last picture of Jena made me smile. Sadie sleeps like that too!!! Loved Jim's camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GREAT photos Joni!!!
    Jims camper is so CUTE! My Justin LOVES the Flamin Hot Cheetos.. those are his thing.. ha ha!! :)
    Thanks for sharing your day with us!

    ReplyDelete