Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

We celebrated my mom's birthday last weekend. I've had a busy week, so I'm slow getting these posted.


Here's the little gift that I made for my mom :oD ... Buddy is such a sweet little guy! We got to watch him this week. I'll post pictures of that later...


We all went out for dinner at Buca di Beppo. Oh, and if you were wondering, they don't let you have more than two free samples of the house wine, haha!

For 12 of us, we got large antipasto salad, large spaghetti with meat sauce, large penne arrabiata, large eggplant parmesan and large lasagna. We had tons of leftovers. For next time we must remember to get large anitpasta salad, large spaghetti with meat sauce, small penne arrabiata, large eggplant parmesan, and get a different small dish other than the lasagna.


Happy Birthday, Grandma!
We LOVE YOU!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your family and looking forward to meeting your mom and dad IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Great photos Joni!! Sounds like a FUN time!! We love to eat there... now your making me crave it.. hmmm maybe we will have to go soon! :)
    Have a GREAT day Joni..

    ReplyDelete