Sunday, January 8, 2012

New pictures

I'm on a wall decorating spree! It's amazing how just changing the pictures around in a room can make it feel like new! I've never been a big wall decor person, but with Cheryl's help, I managed to put together a nice wall.

The drawing by Cheryl isn't new... I just moved it from a different wall. And I added a couple of my favorite layouts of the kids. The highlight of the wall is my Christmas present from Chris. Isn't this great?!!! It's a panorama he took of Positano, Italy last summer. I really LOVE it!

3 comments:

  1. Joni! I love it! The pictures are placed perfectly and it is something I would have not thought of doing. Love the photos of Itally! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall!!! Now please come over and re-decorate my walls. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete