Saturday, December 17, 2011

Deck the Halls...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! The kids setup the tree and decorated the house when I was at work on Thursday! What a surprise to come home to a house all decorated up for Christmas!

The stockings are up, waiting for Santa to arrive!

Chris found himself a nice hidey-hole tucked in behind the Christmas tree.

Jena found a nice comfy spot for herself too.

I took Friday off work and finished all the Christmas shopping. Then I spent all day today wrapping! Poor Jena... her comfy spot is now full of presents!

I need to show off my boxes and tags! Cute, huh? (That's why it took me all day to wrap presents ;oD )

Jim and Chris did some decking on the outside of the house too! Don't the lights look great?

It's been a long day of Christmas-y activity! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. The house looks GREAT! Isn't it nice to have kids to do the decorating? Sure hope they can put it all away too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni EVERYTHING looks FABULOUS and FESTIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete