Saturday, October 15, 2011

She Art #3

Here's my last She Art girl... or at least the last one I have in progress. This one has a patterned paper background, which makes it more colorful than the other two. It was hard for my to work with such a colorful background.


I decided to make this one a brunette. I think the brown hair is easier to work with than the black and the blond.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Jim worked today... he'll be working Saturdays until the end of the year. Cheryl's girls had a game in Palm Springs... they lost again. Chris, Jena-girl and I went for a run. I'm excited! We did 4 miles in just over 31 minutes. I'm finally back in running shape after our trip followed by that pesky cold.

Tomorrow, I'll be competing with the Panasonic Team at the Engineering without Borders challenge. Wish us LUCK!

7 comments:

  1. I am completely loving this series...they are gorgeous! The layering is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too! This is something I so want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Joni. It's so much fun to look at, there is always something new to see. I would love to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome She Art!! Love them all!! You are so talented, Joni!! How did you go with the competition agst Panasonic? Hope you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your She arts are amazing! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and inspiring! Love the mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete