Monday, July 18, 2011

My Travel Journal

I made myself a journal for our trip to Italy and Greece. This is one trip that I don't want to forget!

Is this the last family vacation? Maybe... maybe not... This page is about that and how we decided where to go.

These pages aren't finished yet and won't be until we go. The left page is about what we are taking. The right page is going to be a running schedule of the day, in TWEET format, hahaha!

Last Saturday, we were at the LA Colosseum watching Galaxy lose badly to Real Madrid. It was fun thinking that in just a week we would be at the Colosseum in ROME!

Now we are busy busy busy getting ready for the trip!
FOUR MORE DAYS until we leave!!!

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on your journal! I love all the drawings. Yet another talent! Good luck getting ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni... you must be GONE now.. I hope your having a FANTASTIC time.. I LOVE your journal.. the drawings are FANTASTIC! I can not WAIT to hear about .. and SEE photos!! ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete