Monday, April 25, 2011

Card Share...

I won, I won, I won! I won the March Mojo Challenge! The prize was a $5 gift certificate from PTI, where I picked up this rockin' grunge stamp set. It's just perfect for those BOY cards! Beth also sent me some cute little embellies. My favorites were SUPER CUTE clay cupcakes made by her daughter! I got inspired and made up a card right away! Isn't that cupcake GREAT?


Another bit of news is that the old fashion rose bush that I got from my friend Mary in Ohio is finally blooming! I can't remember how many years it has been three? four? The flower isn't open all the way, but I couldn't wait to post the photo! WHOOHOO!!! Look Mary! It's blooming! And there are lots more buds.

Happy Monday, everyone! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! I am so happy that it is blooming for you! You will have to let me know what you think with it is all the way open. That rose bush has been alive for at least 50 years. It was my grandpa's and I brought a start of it to my new house. He passed away in 1976 and my mom always remembers it by the porch. Loved the card too! You are so creative and that cupcake is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni..I LOVE the card.. and you are gonna make Amandas DAY using her cupcake!! THANK YOU!! and I LOVE that rose.. oh my! It is BEAUTIFUL! (I can not WAIT to see mine! LOL!)
    THANKS again for playing along at mojo and CONGRATS on winning!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete