Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kitchen Remodel - day 14

When I told people I was getting a ceramic tile floor, they kept telling me that when I drop a dish or glass now, it will shatter! Well, I guess that doesn't just apply to dishes and glassware. It also applies to quartz countertops! Can you guess where this is going?... YES! The kitchen guys dropped our countertop and broke it! Kitchen remodeling is extended another week while we wait for a new countertop.

Here's our kitchen right now! If you look carefully, you can see the two small bits of countertop over the left and right cabinets. It's the large piece that goes along the window edge that is broken.

But look! We have a sink!

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G!!!! I would have freaked out!! That is crazy, I hope your new one comes quickly and it doesn't get dropped!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you won't have to pay for that again! Did they hurt the floor? I bet the counter top was really heavy.

    ReplyDelete