Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a BIG family Thanksgiving. We are blessed with lots of family and extended family! There were so many people gathered at the beach house, that they made TWO turkeys. Don't you just love that view out the window? My friend, Mary, has snow on the ground, but here at the beach, it was such a BEAUTIFUL evening. Here are some shots of the beach out in front of the house... lots of beach and very few people...



Look! Two beautiful Juliette-s in purple! I think purple was the color of the day... I was wearing purple too!

They were out on the balcony enjoying the GORGEOUS sunset! Typically, we need clouds to get a reflection of sunset colors, but tonight is a special treat!

Here we all are giving thanks to God for all he has blessed us with. The food was plentiful and delicious!

One more photo to share... I just LOVE how this photo came out! Cheryl LOVES her Papa!

I hope you and your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!!! Love the photo of Cheryl. She is so pretty. The photo reminds me of Carley and her pap. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni.. the photos are BEAUTIFUL!! I am JEALOUS... we had snow too.. sigh! I would prefer SAND! LOL!! Looks like you had a WONDERFUL day!!! LOVE that photo of Cheryl and her grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Joni. I wish we had a beach view on Thanksgiving. We were up at my in-laws in the high desert of Lancaster where we froze our butts off. Glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete