Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 6th of July!!!

Hi all, did you miss me? We are still finishing up with the computer. I was trying to copy my backup files back to the computer and ran out of disk space. So, I've been working at compressing the video. The computer kept wanting to install backups and reboot while I was working on the video, so I took it off the internet for the weekend.

Chris and I ran the Ladera Ranch Freedom Run 5K on the 4th of July. Chris felt that he was doing really well, and might even come in 1st place in his age group... until he was passed by the first place Varsity runner in south Orange County, lol! Once Chris saw Jacob, he knew there was no way he was going to win. In fact, Jacob came in 1st place overall out of 762 runners, at 15:47! Chris came in 10th overall, at 19:46. I came in 125th, at 25:10 lol!

Chris - 19:46.5, pace 6:23, overall 10/762
Me - 25:10.0, pace 8:07, overall 125/762 (28th in women)

That evening we went to a Galaxy game (Galaxy won 3-1) and stayed for the fireworks show. I have a couple pictures, but I haven't taken them off the camera yet.

1 comment:

  1. Great job you two!!!

    Yes, I missed you! So glad you are back on line!

    ReplyDelete