Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome to Potter's Hill

I logged enough miles to say I ran all the way across country... from Mission Viejo, California to Potter Hill, North Carolina! Now that I've achieved my first goal, I'm on to my next goal which is to log enough miles to run around the world. I'm making some stops along the way of course. My first stop will be Waimea, Kauai, Hawaii. That is where my Aunt, Uncle and Grandma live. I've got quite a head start because I've taken all the miles I've logged so far and applied them to the ocean crossing, leaving me only 266 miles from Waimea. I've moved the ticker from the top of the blog to the bottom. I am still keeping it up to date, but there won't be much activity on it, since I'll be spending most of my time in the Pacific Ocean. See you in Kauai!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your trip around the world! That sure is a huge undertaking! I wonder how long it will take you? Have fun keeping track of your mileage. See you on the return trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's alot of miles, Joni!!! Good luck getting around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT Joni!!! Let me know when to FLY to Kauai! :)
    What a GREAT photo of your family too!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete