Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I want to start with a crafty share. Look what I made! Brad Bracelets! I used a package of Basic Grey Sugared brads and made four valentine bracelets which I used as gifts for family and friends. I've been dying to make these since I saw them HERE. They came out so CUTE!

I had a craft week! Here is another sweet crafty share, Rice Krispy hearts. I got the idea HERE. The ladies at Bunco loved them!


Look at the flowers Jim got me! Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?!!

Look my hubby made me a card for Valentine's Day! Don't you think he did a good job? Cheryl said that Jim had some "not very nice words" for my die cut machine... The letters kept coming out backwards, and he was running out of paper! LOL!

Look what the kids made me! Peanut butter fudge! YUM!!!

And we had a sweet Valentine birthday today! Happy 8th birthday Leah!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. OK! Those bracelets are TOO STINKING CUTE!!!!! Now, I am going to have to try to make them! You will need to tell me where you got the bracelets though. What a great idea! How do people get so creative? That was so sweet of Jim and the flowers are beautiful!!! Your RK cookies turned out great! I can see why they were gobbled up so quickly! Hope your neice has a great day too! How fun to be born on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JONI! I ADORE those bracelets.. I so want to make some... and the treats look FABULOUS.. the flowers are LOVELY.. and that card is the SWEETEST!!! :)
    Happy Birthday Leah! :)

    ReplyDelete