Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Scrapin-ings Blog Hop!

WELCOME!!!
I'm so excited about being a part of the first
SD4U Blog Hop!

Here is my spring-time project... a cute little gift set.


Supplies:
Patterned paper from Basic Grey
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Round stamps from Stampin' Up
Nugget stamps from Unity
Various punches from Stampin-up, EK success, and Fiskars.

Here are some close-ups:

Bag topper...

Peppermint Patty Box

Nugget Box

Post-it holder with paper clip

Hershey Bar

My favorite quote:
It's not about talent, it's about heart!

Congratulations!
You've reached the end of the blog hop!
Thanks for playing with us!

To be entered into the Blog Hop prize drawing, go HERE,

12 comments:

  1. LOVE all your treats you made Joni! So CUTE! Thanks for getting the blog hop together for us!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni!!! that is awesome- I love all your treats! that little box with the clear window to see thru is sooooo cute! I love it!

    Hope you are having a Fabulous weekend!! :0)
    xoxo- Zoa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, Joni! My favorite is the peppermint patty box, I need to make some of these!!

    And thanks for getting this all together for us. Hope you're enjoying this fantastic weather outside today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Peppermint Patty box! All your projects are great but that is my fav! Love your quote that you shared too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! I love all the little goodies you created! You always make the cutest gifts! Thanks for organizing this blog hop! It went as smooth as silk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do make the cutest little gifts...I adore the peppermint patty set especially! Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! It's nice to be able to give someone a nice dressed up gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need the directions for all of these! I want to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your swirly cupcakes you posted on your card. Great blog hop, thanks for putting it together! Wish I had joined in :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW: These are great, love the packaging.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete