Thursday, April 2, 2009

Job News and fun stuff...

I interviewed with two groups at Panasonic on Friday and then again on Monday. Panasonic called yesterday... with "an intent of an offer..." LOL! Big companies... they can't just give an offer... they have to give an intent to give an offer before actually giving an offer. My friend Mary said,"It's like calling to say, I am going to call you but not right now." LOL!

Panasonic called again today and told me that they would call me tomorrow... What do you think of that, Mary? LOL!

Okay, enough of that and on to some fun stuff! Look what I made! I had so much fun during the Unity Blog Hop that I volunteered to organize a blog hop at SD4U (along with a new blinkie)! Mary is helping me. She is so good at getting an idea and running with it. The blog hop will be sometime after Easter... Stay tuned! It's going to be fun, Fun, FUN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job offer that is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a call to tell you that they will call you again! LOL! Seriously, I Hope it works out for you.

    And how FUN with your blinkie and the blog hop!! I'll have to keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment, but do post it later.
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Joni!!! That is great about the calls! and I soooo want to play along on the blog hop! I LOVE those!! :) I will come peek at it!!
    I LOVE my cricut.. but you know I LOVE my bigshot too!! :) I am gonna keep and love both!! ha ha!!!
    the mystery vacation was Santa Monica.. oh so FUN... I am afraid to look at the laundry pile now! :)

    ReplyDelete