Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrap-lings

I learned about Scrap-lings from my friend Mara's blog.

See the Hero Arts blog for a full explaination about Scrap-lings.

Typically they are only 1.25" wide. I made mine wider 2-7/8" x 5-1/2" (that's a sheet of 8.5x11" cut in 3 strips). I don't know if it was the tall skinny size or my new toys, but these were so much FUN to make!


I used my new cupcake stamp set and my new border punch:





Then I made some matching envelopes... large enough to mail (3.5"x5.75")



And packaged them up in a pretty box for a nice gift:

3 comments:

  1. Joni those are soooo CUTE!!! I love them!! Great job! What a GREAT gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the cupcake stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JONI!! that is adorable! wow!!! so cute all packaged in the box too!!! great job :)

    ReplyDelete