Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biggest Loser Week #4


It's week #4 of the Biggest Scrap Loser Challenge over at Scrapbook Deals 4U! This week we had to use This week, use 7 of the following 8 items on a layout:

1. rub-ons
2. flowers
3. 3 patterned papers
4. bling
5. thicker letters
6. brown ink
7. stardust pen
8. buttons
BONUS FEATURE: 5x7 photo with hand journaling

I used everything!

I noticed that a lot of us used photos of little girls this week (must be because of the flowers, hehehe!)... Here's my little girl!
The words on the journal spot came from the family. My son and I each picked a word to describe my daughter, and then I had my daughter pick a word to describe herself. I have three words for my son too... that will be for a layout to come.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Joni! I wish I had time to be creative right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, you should be the winner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love all the browns and oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni I LOVE this LO!! such a BEAUTIFUL photo of your Cheryl!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete