Monday, January 5, 2009

New Europe Layout

Here's my layout created for the Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4U.

It gave me FITS!
See the square journal box on the left that's tilted?
It looks better that way, but it goes totally against my grain, LOL!

The reason why I like sketch challenges so much is because they stretch my creativity. I had solid paper circles on my page, but I thought they looked too heavy. So, I printed out some pretty circles on transparency film and used those instead.

Patterned Paper and puffy stickers from the SEI Dill collection (sent to me by my friend Mary). Journaling tags from Fancy Pants.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Joni! Great job on the sketch challenge! (I HOPE to get it done next week!!!)
    I hope you girls are having a GREAT time at Disney! Happy Birthday Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, GREAT layout! hahaha That just goes to show how much you like an engineer! hahaha

    ReplyDelete