Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oahu - Day 5

I took Cheryl shopping yesterday at Ontario Mills Outlet Center. We left at 11am and got home at 10pm. What a long day! Cheryl got a pair of shoes, a shirt, and two bras. I got Jim a wallet. That's all. When I gto home, the computer keyboard wouldn't work. I was too tired to deal with it last night. So here is yesterday's hawaii post (a little late).

Oahu, Day 5 - July 8

Our last full day on Oahu and being the tourists that we are, we just had to surf Waikiki!


Yep, me too!


Here's Cheryl wiping out!


Jim with Waikiki in the background:


... and my good looking guy:


We spent the afternoon doing the last item on David's "must-do on Oahu" list... Shopping at Ala Moana! Ala Moana is a HUGE 3-story mall. They have a food court that was so large, we just stood there saying, "WOW! Where do we want to eat? Where do we start?" LOL!


We spent the evening walking through Waikiki and International Marketplace one last time. I don't think I mentioned all the street performers. There were statue people (one gold, two silver, and one dressed in newspaper), artists, musicians, Elmo, and the basketball guy. I didn't take photos of the street performers. They don't like it unless you pay them first.


Now it's time to go to bed, pack, and get ready to head on to Kauai... and relax!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this part of your vacation was a huge success! LOVE the picture of Jim on the surfboard! He is such a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete